Where does the OpenRoad Difference start?
There are tangible ways we are different. Here’s just a few.
• Clearly written quotes and invoices – no surprises; just a transparent, open experience.
• Sales and Service in multiple languages – With sales and service in 22 languages, you'll be comfortable here.
• Sales and Service open until late – we understand the challenges of juggling a busy schedule, so we are open late to make sure our schedule fits yours.
• Club OpenRoad -A rewards program that offers you points towards your next vehicle and invitations to exclusive events and experiences.
• OpenRoad Pre-Owned Select Quality Guarantee – Money back guarantee, 153 point inspection and powertrain warranty on pre-owned vehicles.
• New vehicle owners’ nights – get to know your new OpenRoad vehicle…and your OpenRoad family.
• Memorable vehicle launch events and driver experience days – be the first to see new vehicle models and take part in exciting driver events, exclusively for OpenRoad guests.
• Real time vehicle service status notices – receive the most up-to-date status on your vehicle while it’s being serviced.
• Car reviews from staff, journalists and customers – read what others have to say to ensure yourself a well-informed car purchasing experience.
• Flexible finance and lease plans – find the right ownership option for you and your financial plans.
• Community involvement - You will see OpenRoad in your local community at sporting events and cultural festivals, and through our support of the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
From everyone here at OpenRoad, we welcome you to experience the OpenRoad Difference.
Another place you will feel the OpenRoad difference is within our people. OpenRoad was ranked in 2012 as the 7th Best Employer in Canada, as we continually foster a culture of openness, participation and expertise. We believe that providing a comfortable and professional environment for our team allows us to recruit the very best.
Whether it's the Technician who services your vehicle, the Product Advisors who answer your vehicle inquiries, our Business Office who can guide you through the various ownership options, the Detailer who shines your car before delivery, or the Parts Advisor who helps you choose the right tires for your winter ski trip, we think you’ll see where the difference starts.