Maintain the value, safety and performance of your car by getting it routinely maintained.
Our Service Advisors and Technicians are knowledgeable, friendly, and have been trained to maintain and repair the car you own. As a leader in the market you can expect to be looked after and our service to be excellent value for money.
Phone, Store Hours & Location >
- Service in multiple languages
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Complimentary loaner vehicles (pre-booking required and subject to availability)
- In-store Internet Wifi, coffee, tea, magazines, newspapers
- Complimentary Club OpenRoad rewards membership
- Online booking and service status updates
- Seasonal tire storage
- Full vehicle and service history with access to the latest updates and recalls
- Complimentary vehicle trade-in appraisal service
You and your Audi deserve no less than the best Audi parts and accessories and the finest of care. Choose from our selection of Genuine Audi Parts, which are all engineered with the same attention to detail and level of care as your Audi, and customize your vehicle to reflect your style. Find the right winter and all-season tires to optimize the performance of your Audi
Unleash the potential of your Audi with performance-enhancing products from STaSIS – we are a STaSIS Certified Dealer – or go pro with a GoPro motorsports video and still racing camera installed right on your Audi. Further experience the design and prestige of the Audi brand with the Audi Boutique lifestyle collection, also available at OpenRoad Audi.
OpenRoad Audi also offers service to replace and fix auto glass. We are ICBC Express accredited, making it hassle-free for you to get your Audi back to the way it was. Contact our Auto Glass expert Gabriel at 604-830-5418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"We look forward to looking after you and your car. When you come in, ask about your free Club OpenRoad membership. It is a unique customer rewards program that gives you 15% back in points when you service your car with us and various specials throughout the year."
Mike Dragutinovich | Fixed Operations Manager